Our litigation and procedural department has vast experience offering legal advice to a multitude of insurance companies, defending their interests and those of their insured clients in court. With our various fields of expertise, we also provide advice from an extrajudicial perspective on any matter related to insurance companies, negotiations, senior manager insurance policies checkups, lost profit or insurance of rental income.
How can we help you?
Therefore, our experience in this sector is shared with our clients, concerning all court orders or warrants, providing services which include the following:
- Judicial and extrajudicial legal claims for any personal or property damage, financial loss as a result of civil liability emanating from traffic accidents, incorrect use of services, falls on public streets, etc.
- Claims regarding any matters of contractual and non-contractual liability, as well as claims concerning any products, the area of construction, accidents at work, accidents on the road and alcohol tests, medical or professional malpractice, etc.
- Liability claims in dealings with public administrations.
- Legal direction in any judicial proceedings resulting from the contracting of any type of insurance policy, as well as claims involving losses and premiums.
- Advice to insurance companies and individuals themselves on the contracting of any type of insurance policy.