Política de Cookies
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information related to the navigation habits of the user or their system and, depending on the information contained and the way the system is used, can be used to recognize the user.
The MEDINA PINAZO ABOGADOS website uses its own cookies and those of third parties, all in the domain “serviortegaaxarquia.com”
TYPES OF COOKIES
1.- Types of cookies, in accordance with who manages them:
- a) Website’s cookies: those which are sent to the terminal system of the user from a system or domain managed by the actual editor, from when the service is requested by the user.
- b) Third party cookies: those which are sent to the terminal system of the user from a system or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity which deals with the data obtained through the cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, in accordance with their purpose:
- a) Technical cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of different options or services which appear.
- b) Analysis cookies: those with allow those responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website.
3.- Types of cookies, in accordance with the period of time they remain active:
- a) Session cookies: they are designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing the website. They generally expire as soon as you close out of the website.
2. b) Persistent cookies: they are designed so that data can continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a defined period of time by those responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to many years.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your system through the configuration options on the browser installed on your computer.
The cookies on our website our exclusively used by:
- The holder of the MEDINA PINAZO ABOGADOS website, with its registered office in
Málaga (C/ Alarcón Luján, nº1, 1ª Planta, 29005.)
Madrid (C/ Montalban, nº9, 2ª planta 28014.)