Land law and construction law
From our department dedicated to land and construction law, we offer solutions to our clients; investors, sponsors, construction companies and any other operators involved in the real estate and construction sector.
How can we help you?
A team of professionals with multidisciplinary vocation that, in collaboration with the rest of the departments and legal branches, offer consultation on the following matters:
- Judicial analysis of active real estate and the existing contingencies in the event of any possible transfers.
- Consultation on real estate transactions and drafting of necessary documents to implement said transactions.
- Monitoring and control of portfolio of real estate assets for property-owning clients.
- Negotiation of the purchasing and selling of active real estate, in pursuit of the best interests of our clients.
- Consultation on financing processes in order to carry out real estate transactions and the drafting of necessary documents to obtain said information.
- Consultation on matters related to property registry law, condominium law and mortgage issues.
- Comprehensive advice is given to property developers (acquisition of land, negotiating with the agents involved in the construction, elaboration of reservation documents, down-payment, trading with private individuals, administrative management with the aim of obtaining all licenses and permits, drafting of horizontal division project and end of construction).
- Consultation is provided to businesses in the construction sector, reviewing all types of contracts and documents.
- Legal assistance with all types of procedures related to land and construction law, in pursuit of the best interests of our clients.