Energy, logistics and transport
Our different departments offer analysis and advice to businesses in the energy sector, as well as issues related to logistics and transport for the importation and exportation of products and services.
How can we help you?
Our professionals provide a wealth of experience in advising businesses in the sector as well as offering, among others, the following services:
- Advice on operations of acquisition or divestment of real estate assets related to the energy sector (wind farms, photovoltaic plants, thermal plants, etc.), whether it be direct purchase, corporate vehicles or the establishment of a Joint Venture.
- Development of investment projects regarding real estate assets for energy facilities; capturing new business opportunities, carrying out the investment via acquisition of the asset, unfinished floor or holding company. We also accompany the client in the obtainment of all permits and authorizations for the development of the project.
- Feasibility studies and the elimination of insolvency for businesses in the energy sector.
- Development of strategies and plans for the internationalization of businesses.
- Commercial contracts with regard to international transport.
- Representation before public administrations in the process of applying for all types of licenses, authorizations, concessions or settlements.
- Legal direction in all kinds of contentious proceedings before public administrations, process of necessary expropriation, property liability proceedings involving the administration, as well as procedures before the National Energy Commission and National Commission on Markets and Competition.